Arena Display System
Immersive cube for smaller teams
Arena is designed to integrate into a normal office or factory environment as a semi permanent installation.
- Arena offers a full 360° visual experience by projecting images and video onto it’s 4 internal walls.
- A retractable rear wall, frees up space and offers ease of access for larger groups.
- Our most immersive display system, Arena is simple to use with the Android tablet provided.
- A typical installation requires 3.5m width x 5m depth x 2.7m height.
Uses:The Arena is designed for situations where full 360° immersion is most effective:
- High definition 360° graphics provided by 4 ultra-short throw projectors
- Integrated sound system
- Android tablet controller
- Custom built around a 3m x 3m footprint
- Manager station
- Optional customisation of external appearance
- On site assembly and relocation service
Midland Main Line Electrification - Part of one of the major strategic rail upgrade projects helping to deliver safer, more efficient operations.
Interesting safety stand-downs - Adding innovation to the safety stand downs ensured safety was maintained at the front of people’s minds.
Public access to Nottingham Tram development - Immersive engagement kept project stakeholders up-to-date in a simple but powerful way.
Operator visibility - Increasing awareness of what plant drivers cannot see.
TNT safety competition - An innovative way to engage with staff that demonstrated a company commitment to continual safety improvement.
PRIME (Professional Recognition in Mineral Extraction) - Successfully engaging with the quarrying workforce to raise standards.
Bermondsey Dive-Under - Understanding complex project phasing using BIM model renders.
Crossrail Paddington - Arena used to aid understanding of BIM models and traffic management
Close Call - Novel exposure to real near misses used to publicise the impact of the new close call reporting procedure.
Gen Y Rail - Allowing 300 potential recruits to access real rail sites in complete safety.