Arena Display System
Immersive cube for smaller teams
Arena is designed to integrate into a normal office or factory environment as a semi permanent installation.
- Arena offers a full 360° visual experience by projecting images and video onto it’s 4 internal walls.
- A retractable rear wall, frees up space and offers ease of access for larger groups.
- Our most immersive display system, Arena is simple to use with the Android tablet provided.
- A typical installation requires 3.5m width x 5m depth x 2.7m height.
Uses:The Arena is designed for situations where full 360° immersion is most effective:
- High definition 360° graphics provided by 4 ultra-short throw projectors
- Integrated sound system
- Android tablet controller
- Custom built around a 3m x 3m footprint
- Manager station
- Optional customisation of external appearance
- On site assembly and relocation service
University of Birmingham Open Days - Hundreds of students explore Birmingham’s hidden gems without stepping foot outside the campus
Level Crossing Safety - Successful engagement with the public to increase awareness of level crossing safety.
Trans-Pennine Electrification (TPE) - Providing better site understanding of an extensive and hazardous major project site.
Network Rail Safety Conversation - Enabling senior leaders to communicate better by giving them an engaging perspective of site issues.
Midland Main Line Electrification - Part of one of the major strategic rail upgrade projects helping to deliver safer, more efficient operations.
Evelina Children’s Hospital Christmas Gift - A magical Mission Room escape for the children at Evelina's hospital
Interesting safety stand-downs - Adding innovation to the safety stand downs ensured safety was maintained at the front of people’s minds.
Public access to Nottingham Tram development - Immersive engagement kept project stakeholders up-to-date in a simple but powerful way.
Operator visibility - Increasing awareness of what plant drivers cannot see.
TNT safety competition - An innovative way to engage with staff that demonstrated a company commitment to continual safety improvement.