Hybrid Display System
- The Theatre display system offers a wide-screen cinema experience for larger audiences.
- Audiences of 30-40 people at a time allows for greater through-put.
- Smaller teams can get up close to experience higher levels immersion
- Turn almost any meeting room into an panoramic theatre and get huge impact from minimal floor space.
Applications:The Hybrid can be applied to a diverse range of applications and users. The system can be used for smaller groups engaging with immersive content, but will also accommodate groups of 30-40 to maximise throughput. Applications which use either our Explorer or Presenter systems work equally well, including:
- BIM Visualisation
- High definition 270° graphics provided by 3 ultra-short throw projectors
- Integrated sound system
- Wireless, touch sensitive tablet controller or keyboard and mouse control
- Custom built around a 4m x 2m footprint
- Manager station
- On site assembly and relocation service
Cheddar Gorge – Beyond the view - We created a panoramic experience that gives visitors a new perspective up and out across the amazing landscape.
Ensuring the safety of workers on the A14 improvement scheme - A major highways project to benefit from Mission Room technology
M1 – A5 Link - Enhancing the safety and understand of a complex highways project
Group Business Services - Over 1000 office staff safely experience what it’s really like to be out on site.
Improving inductions on the M1, junctions 16-19 - The first highways project, successfully delivered and changing how safety is viewed
bmJV M1 Junction 39 Inductions - Making inductions interesting, more memorable and quicker
A6 Manchester Airport Relief Road Scheme (MARR) - Increasing understanding of a complex, multi-partner highways project.
Sheffield Supertram Inductions & Briefings - Using immersive site briefings and inductions to deliver an engaged, safer workforce.