Reduce Risk on Your Tender Bids
Understand your project better with our 360° site imageryIf you are bidding for projects then our up-to-date ‘Street View’ style footage will take your team right to the heart of things to quickly identify problems and discuss solutions. Mission Room imagery is created on demand, so unlike Street View we cover the areas you need and is bang up-to-date. With metre by metre navigation and our multi-screen displays, Mission Room gives your team the big picture so they can collaborate ‘on-site’ without having to leave the office.
How it works
- We film high resolution 360° footage to your specification.
- We create a mapped data set of images and assets.
- We can supply this data to you pre-installed on:
- A Mission Room multi-screen immersive display system
- External hard drives running Mission Explorer software
- Your team can use Mission Explorer software to:
- Navigate to and view any location within your project.
- Easily access the same location in Google Earth.
- Link documents, mark-up and export to improve your bid.
- Better understanding of site
- More efficient bid assessment process
- More accurate risk pricing
- Increased profit margins
Case StudiesDue to commercial sensitivity we are unable to publish details of case studies in this area.
Mission Explorer - When visiting sites is difficult, costly or dangerous
Mission Surveyor - Powerful mobile app that allows you to capture your site for import into Mission Explorer
Mission Explorer Portable - Your whole project in your pocket, in one convenient package, running entirely from an external drive.
Hybrid Display - The Theatre display system offers an wide-screen cinema experience for larger audiences. Ideal for training and Induction.
Open Display - Super wide screen flat screen displays perfect for larger teams
Desktop Display - The Desktop Display is built for an individual user or small team of people and is perfect as an content creation platform.