Tourism and venues
Bring the experience to your audienceOur immersive virtual reality media and 360° displays can be used in numerous ways by venues and visitor attractions. Whether it’s to take visitors on a tour of difficult to access locations or expanding your offering by displaying in depth histories in 360°, Mission Room will allow you to deliver an unforgettable shared virtual reality experience. All our work is bespoke and content is created around your specific needs. We can create simulations which will transport visitors back in time, bring future plans to life or simply save you the time and cost of taking visitors to dangerous, but impressive sites.
- Improve access for less able customers
- Show more of your attraction to more people
- Reduce costs, avoid logistical and safety problems
- Open areas under construction or renovation
- Reach out to the community
- Make the most of your hidden gems
- Extend the tourism season
From specification to deliveryWe take care of you every step of the way. Specification
- We talk to you to understand your requirements and issues
- We work with you to produce a script
- We produce storyboards etc. if required
- We film in high resolution 360o imagery
- We edit and produce all media for your final approval
- We design and manufacture a bespoke multi-screen display system to buy or provide one for hire
- We deliver, install and test the Mission Room Display system on site.
Cheddar Gorge – Beyond the View - We created a panoramic experience that gives visitors a new perspective up and out across the amazing landscape.
Media Production - Superbly engaging panoramic media - crafted to your specification
Hybrid Display - The Theatre display system offers an wide-screen cinema experience for larger audiences. Ideal for training and Induction.
Open Display - Super wide screen flat screen displays perfect for larger teams
Arena Display - 3 meter immersive media room for small teams
Mission Presenter - When feeling like you are there makes the difference